Introduction to the Programme
The 2021-2022 West Limerick Food Series (phase 2) is a FREE training programme delivered by The Discovery Partnership on behalf of West Limerick Resources CLG for food, drink and hospitality businesses in the West Limerick region.
West Limerick Resources CLG is a community-based local development company which administers a range of community focused Programmes in the West Limerick area.
This programme will run from February 2021 until May 2022. Attendees will take part in the following:
- 12 x 3 hour training modules (delivered online) covering a wide range of food tourism and hospitality-related topics
- 1 X 1 day field trip to Taste of Dublin 2021
- 1 X overnight field trip in 2022
- 1 X showcase event in 2022
- Up to 14 x 1 hour clinics/ workshops
- Explore innovative and alternative events to promote, grow and develop your business
- Networking opportunities with food businesses within the West Limerick Region
Who should attend?
The programme is designed for food, drink and hospitality businesses operating within the West Limerick region.
This Food Series Programme will be delivered by The Discovery Partnership, an experienced team of experts who have facilitated a large number of food and food tourism projects over the years, working closely with government agencies including Leader companies, LEOs, Bord Bia and Fáilte Ireland.
This food series programme is funded by: